Sabtu, 24 Mei 2014

Riski ananda
4Ea07/16210040

Tulisan  3


My Favorite Figure Is My Mother
MOM, Mother is a call that I gave to the woman that throughout my life always accompany me to this day. Why do I call her mother, because she was my bias in this world. He containing me for nine months so you can imagine how hard it sacrifices a mother in keeping her pregnancy. And that made ​​me idolize my mother is hard perseverance in this life, not just my mother is a great mother because she was a double play in the house, he in addition to being the mother she also became a father for me. Since my sister and brother-father left our lives become more quiet than usual is no longer a father who protects us from all evil outside.
MOM, is a super hero that I love, kasihin up whenever and wherever, he worked hard to be able to finance their children's lives in order to be successful later on. And that makes me amazed him was that he could be a good friend to confide in, he was always willing to listen to the stories that I tell. I love the mother and the roads were, as with my mother who does not feel the serenity I get from other people. Whatever happens, my mother is a great mother, a smart, beautiful, strong, and he is a hero to me that his services will not be replaced by anyone.



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar